Thursday, October 1, 2015

SATAN'S GAME: SEPARATION AND DISTRACTIONS

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1


Today is the first day of October. It is a brand new month and a brand new way for me to explore with Women of Valour Ministries. I have been sharing on my blog by writing. Now, I am testing out audio blogging. This is my take on Satan's game of distractions. It is my prayer that you will be blessed by what it is shared. 

Prayer: Holy Spirit, show me where I am being distracted. Help me find solutions to the areas of distractions. 
Question:
Do you find yourself being distracted?
If so, what is a solution that works for you?

I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or email me privately
Womenofvalour15@gmail.com 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your message today, Andrea! I enjoy your blogs and find hope and wisdom in your words (written and audio). I'm telling this day it will be well! Blessings on you, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in answer to your questions, yes, I find myself distracted all of the time! Working to limit distractions and to deal with them by identifying them as distractions and not as something I have to do or look at right now. After identifying them correctly, I am trying to put them aside for a better time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kris Cysyk for your comments. Praise God that you find hope and wisdom in my words. It is my prayer over the ministry that something will be said to touch the hearts of women. I love the solution you gave about dealing with distractions in your life.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete