Monday, October 12, 2015

PAST OR FUTURE: YOU CHOOSE?

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1


There is no darkness that GOD'S Light cannot reach.Someone has and is praying and interceding for you to look to your future instead of your past. His name is Christ Jesus. He is always interceding for you. (Romans 8:34) GOD LOVES YOU TODAY no matter where you find yourself. He is chasing after you because HE desires a relationship with each one of us. I am praying that God will open your eyes to see HIS future for you. God’s future for each one of us is GREAT!!! But each one of us have to choose to believe there is something more than where we are right now. Past or future: it is a choice only you can make.

Link to Audio: https://soundcloud.com/womenofvalour15/past-or-future-you-choose

REMEMBER: God is chasing after you. HE wants you to turn to HIM instead of your past. HE wants you to walk toward your future instead of focusing on your past. Your past is NOT who you are. Your future is who you truly are. Here are just a few:
I am a child of God (Galatians 3:26)
God has a plan for my life (Jeremiah 29:11)
Jesus is praying for me (Romans 8:34)
I am loved by God (John 3:16)
I am belong to God (Romans 15:7)
I am no longer ashamed (Romans 8:1)

 Prayer: Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the future God has planned for me. Then give me the courage to walk into it with You helping me each step of the way.

QUESTION:
Will I allow the choices I have made in my past 
to affect the future God has planned for me?


What will I choose to do differently this time?


I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or email me privately
Womenofvalour15@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment