Sunday, October 4, 2015

GOD HAS A PLAN

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1


God is Faithful and Our Father has plans for each one of us. It does not matter whether you believe it or not HE does. His plans were made for us before the formation of the world. They have not changed and will not change. The plans apply if you HAVE or HAVE NOT accepted Jesus as your Savior.

God will do this, for HE is faithful to do what HE says, HE has invited you (Andrea) into partnership with HIS Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. (I Corinthians 1:9) NLT

We will look at Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT): "For I (God, the Father) know the plans I have for you (Andrea)," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 


It is my continuous prayer that the Holy Spirit will use my words to impart some truth to you today. Holy Spirit, open the eyes to see, open the ears to hear, and open the hearts to understand that there are plans in place for each one of Your women.  

Prayer: Holy Spirit, show me the plans you have for my life. Show me how God has been faithful to me in even in the midst of the darkness.

Question:
Do you believe God has a plan for your life?
If so, do you believe HE is faithful to work it out?

I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or email me privately
Womenofvalour15@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment