Thursday, October 15, 2015

GROWING UP SPIRITUALLY

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1


This morning, I had a "DUH" moment. I was reading my devotional, Faith Food Devotions by Kenneth E. Hagin (Great devotional by the way). He said, "After we are born again,....we have to develop the measure of faith that has been given to us." The Holy Spirit hit me with "develop".  As I thought about it many thoughts came to mind like: babies needing milk, exercise programs, eating the right foods, and their relationship to the Christian life. 

It is my prayer that something you hear brings about you experiencing your freedom in Christ.



Link to Audio: 

https://soundcloud.com/womenofvalour15/growing-up-spiritually

God's Word to eat:
I Peter 2:2-3 NLT
Like newborn babies, you must crave pure spiritual milk so that you will grow into a full experience of salvation. Cry out for this nourishment, now that you have had a taste of the Lord's kindness.

Jeremiah 15:16 NLT
When I discovered your Words, I devoured them. They are my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O LORD God of Heaven's armies. 

More Scriptures references for eating God's Word can be found at http://prayreading.org/eating/ 



 Prayer: Holy Spirit, give me the desire to open God's Word to eat. Then help me exercise (put into practice) what You teach me. 
QUESTION:
Am I still growing spiritually since I first became 
born again, saved, and a Christian? 
How will I proceed based upon God's Word to me today?

I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or email me privately
Womenofvalour15@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment