Sunday, March 27, 2016

HE IS RISEN BY OUR GOOD GOOD FATHER

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1

IT IS RESURRECTION DAY!!!

Our Lord and Savior has been resurrected and brought back from the dead. Today we celebrate because Our Father has given HIS Son ALL power in heaven and earth (Matthew 28:18). The song Good Good Father is still with me.(Listen to song in previous post) The same Good Father that sent Jesus to the Cross is the same Good Father that brought Him back to life. Our Father is doing the exact same thing with each one of us. He is wanting to bury some things and HE is resurrecting some other things that we may have thought were dead. It could be within us, our families, spouse, boss, coworkers, children, etc. Are there some things that need to be buried and/or resurrected within you, your family, your spouse, your children, etc?

When I think about Jesus' Life, Death, and Resurrection, it shows me that what Jesus said is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and TRUE. Just like HE suffered and had many troubles it is the same for us. We will go through troubles but HE has overcome the world. (John 16:33) When things are tossed around us and chaotic we can go through it if we look to Jesus. This is indeed a celebration but it came with a price tag none of us could pay individually or collectively.

This is the season in which we celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. But don't allow the season to leave you. I know for me I can get amped up during a particular season but after it is over I go back to the "norm". I am challenging myself this year to keep remembering what Jesus has done and keep doing on my behalf. Jesus is Real and alive in my life. I have to remember what HE endured on my behalf. This will give me the strength to KNOW that I can overcome it as well with HIM. HE IS RISEN!!!

TESTIMONY: I started to remember how often I would pray and ask God to show me that HE is real or loves me in the midst of a particular hard situation or circumstance. But then when things would seem to work out or going well for me again I would get the "I got this" mentality. I would conveniently forget how HE showed up in the midst. I would be thankful and everything for a little while but it was not lasting for me. I would handle my own life until I really needed HIM again. I know of some people who have walked away from Him for good. This puzzled me about myself and others until this week. God reminded me that HE is NOT a genie in a bottle that we can summon. HE is Our Eternal Father. HE is REAL and HE LOVES ME and YOU no matter what. Our Father is A REAL Father and HE loves us like a natural father would but infinitely more. This poem came from God reminding me Who HE really is: 

A REAL FATHER
by Andrea Monroe

A Real Father is with his child through thick and thin. 
A Real Father is with his child in good and bad times
A Real Father loves His child
A Real Father disciplines his child

A Real Father spends quality time with His Child
A Real Father provides for his child
A Real Father teaches his child
A Real Father plays with his child

A Real Father hugs his child
A Real Father kisses his child
A Real Father is proud of his child
A Real Father embraces the gifts in his child

A Real Father picks his child up when they fall down
A Real Father walks with the child through failure 
A Real Father pulls the potential out of his child
A Real Father pushes his child in the right direction

Our Father is with us through thick and thin
Our Father is with us in good and bad times
Our Father loves us
Our Father disciplines us

Our Father spends quality time with us
Our Father provides for us
Our Father teaches us
Our Father plays with us

Our Father hugs us
Our Father kisses us
Our Father is proud of us
Our Father embraces our gifts

Our Father picks us up when we fall down
Our Father walks with us through failure
Our Father pulls the potential out of us
Our Father pushes us in the right direction

Our Father God is a Real Father
HE loves us more than our limited minds can process
HIS Love is not based on our past, present, or future performance
HIS Love is based on who HE IS

I did not make a mistake when I said, "Our Father plays with us." My Father will give me a thought that will make me laugh. He will place things in my spirit that will make me just dance. He will bring something that I had forgotten which brings a smile to my face. HE will reveal a familiar verse to me in a brand new way. This will make me say: "Really, this has been here the whole time and I am just now seeing it." He gives me both little and BIG surprises. HE is playful with me.

I am VERY thankful today that Our REAL and  GOOD Father raised Jesus from the dead. It is indeed a day of CELEBRATION!!! Our Father knows ALL things. HE chose to wake you and I up to see and enjoy this beautiful day. It does NOT matter where you find yourself today. Jesus the Christ is waiting on each one of us to make a decision. HE wants us to accept and receive HIS Free Gift of ETERNAL Life which has been PAID IN FULL by HIM!!!

Prayer: Father God thank you for the PAID IN FULL gift of salvation given to me by Jesus the Christ. Open my eyes to see You as My Father, open my ears to hear You as My Father, and open my heart to understand that You are My Father. Thank You for showing me Your Love for me in a VERY REAL way by raising Jesus from the dead.
  
 QUESTIONS:
What needs to be buried and/or resurrected within you or the relationships around you?

Will you allow God to do it within you or the relationships around you?

I pray something you read or heard touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment