Tuesday, April 5, 2016

MIRACLES...

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1

Hello Women of Valour,

Have you guys watched the trailer for Miracles from Heaven? When I saw the trailer I knew I wanted to see the movie. I saw Christy Beam (Real Mom) and Jennifer Garner (Actor) on the show Life Today. They talked about the making of the movie and how she relived certain parts again as she watched the movie. There was one thing she said that blessed me and made me refocus my attention. I may not get her words exactly right so I will paraphrase:

She was so focused on the BIG MIRACLE of her daughter being healed that she missed all of the little miracles God was doing throughout the journey. 


Women of Valour, are you so focused on the BIG MIRACLE that you are missing the little ones along your journey? I had to immediately stop and repent for not seeing the little miracles. What do you need to refocus your attention on today?

I took my niece to see "Miracles from Heaven" this past weekend. I told my niece about what Christy Beam said on the way to the theater. All through the movie I kept saying: "little miracle". She would just look at me and smile. If you have not seen it please see it. I give it 5 ***** (supposed to represent stars)  It is AMAZING what we can see after the storm. The famous saying: "hindsight is 20/20" comes to my mind. But God wants us to see the miracles HE is accomplishing in the midst of the storms in our lives on a daily basis. HE even wants us to recognize the little setbacks as setups for miracles. (Check out my "Interrupted" post) Even people in our lives both friends and strangers can be used by God to accomplish miracles in our lives and ours.

Each of us experience our BIGGEST MIRACLE every day. It is called LIFE! When God chooses to wake you up to see another day it is A MIRACLE. It is our job to recognize the little miracles while we are waiting on the other BIG MIRACLE to happen. The individual miracles make up the BIG miracle.

Let me share a few of mine (BIG and little miracles):
  • I was given an AMAZING man of God to love me. Even though, I did not believe I deserved his love in the beginning. God showed me that HE was loving on me through this man. HE was going to use our marriage to restore what the enemy had thought he had stolen from me. 
  • As an adult, I was given another family to love on me when I believed my family did not love me. People were placed in my life to build me up and not tear down. God was showing me that HE loved me through these kind AMAZING souls. God was separating lies from the truth in my belief system.
  • As an adult, I was given my natural family back to reform and reshape relationships. God used my family to actually help rescue me when I should have been homeless. God was still protecting me and opening my eyes to see the truth instead of ALL the lies I had believed growing up. God showed me that ALL families have dysfunction within them. Mine was no different. I had to choose to love myself and love on them through the process.
  • I was stuck in traffic and then drove past a horrific car accident. I was delayed and stuck in traffic because God was protecting me. 
  • I have been running late for work and gotten behind the slowest person and rode past a cop waiting to give a ticket. God was protecting me.
  • My boss has been acting ugly and I don't know what is going on. God drops it in my spirit to talk to my boss. I don't want to talk but I do. I find out there is some scary personal things going on inside my boss. God had placed me there to listen and intercede. I had to understand I was used to be the hands and feet of Jesus in the flesh to my boss. This resulted in favor which could only come from God.
  • My girlfriend needed to talk through some things she was going through. But I was busy. BUT GOD dropped in my spirit to call or hang out with her. She was dealing with some major things. God used me to listen and intercede. He also used the situation to show me where HE had brought me from. I had passed my test and could share my testimony with her. God used me to show her she was NOT alone. It has happened to someone else and I survived and can now talk openly about the shame. You don't have to hide or try to cover whatever it is up.
  • I have left a job and went to another job. I prayed about my next step and was redirected back to my original job. God has used me to touch young lives in the children and in my co-workers. I am happy and content understanding that God is exactly who HE says HE is. HE was still protecting and providing for me.       
Hopefully, you can identify with one or more of these miracles in your own lives. Prayerfully, it prompts you to remember the little miracles God has accomplished in your life. Please share what "little miracles" or BIG MIRACLES God has accomplished in your lives. REMEMBER: I love you BUT Jesus loves you even more.

Prayer: Father God, thank you for the little miracles You have and are accomplishing in my life. Father, open my eyes to see the miracles in and around my life. Thank You in advance for Your Love for me.
  
 QUESTIONS:
What do you need to refocus your 
attention on today?

What are your 'little miracles'?

I pray something you read or heard touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

2 comments:

  1. You are so very right. We tend to miss God's daily blessings, ficus on the big things. I never used to even pray for "small" things. Now, I now to pray for ALL things. Thank you, Woman of Valour, thank you for this Ministry. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cryss for your comment. Glad you understand that we do need to pray for ALL things. This includes what we may call 'small' things. God bless you too!!!

      Delete