Saturday, March 12, 2016

HEAVEN

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1


Hello Women of Valour,

Have you ever been really curious about someone or something? It makes you want to know more about them or it. The more you dig the more you find. Your search leads you to some places and you are like how did I get 'here' from 'there'. Well, lately I have been really curious about Heaven. I read and experience the Bible, I believe in God the Father, Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Spirit. I believe Heaven is a real place. It is where I am going to live when I enter eternity. 

Lately, I have been watching videos about people having life and death experiences and being taken to heaven and brought back. I have also been watching videos of people doing normal everyday things and being taken to Heaven. I have heard stories of how God has just supernaturally intervened in someone's life. The people had cut HIM off due to different traumatic experiences. But HIS LOVE and ACCEPTANCE are the common threads that they walk away with. They are forever changed within the moments. Their stories are VERY powerful and fascinating to me. Can you identify with them of how God changed your life or thought process in a moment? You know I can. That is what this blog and ministry is about.

You may be asking what brought this on? Well, I went to a "Tea and Testimony" service at my church a couple of weeks ago. I sat at a table with our church interpreters whom I knew. There were a couple of ladies already sitting there. There was a lady sitting at our table who could not hear. So the interpreters were speaking via sign language to include her in on the table conversation. I later found out her name and that she had a dream about me. She said, "You are the lady in my dream." She had never seen or met me before. I asked her: "What was the dream about?" She said she saw me in that setting sitting at a table. She shared with me about her family and her life. She asked me if I had ever heard of Kat Kerr. I told her "no" but I would look her up. She said she has pink hair. I wrote her name down so I could look her up later.

Three things: 
1) She had never seen me before. 
2) This was the very first time we had a Tea and Testimony service. 
3) I almost did not go because there was ALOT going on that weekend.

Well, this week I have been looking Kat Kerr up. She has some amazing things to say about Heaven. It is one of those either you are open to it or closed. Of course, I was open to it and still is open to it. This lead me to seek out other videos of her. In my searching, I came across other people and their testimonies about Heaven. 

Kat Kerr had some powerful things to say about Heaven, children who were aborted or miscarried, birth, angels, holiness, etc. She has many, many videos on Youtube. She even has a channel to which you can subscribe. This is one video of Kat Kerr, the lady with the pink hair: 
Link to Video:  https://youtu.be/SG69uzzPVi4

Prayer: Holy Spirit, if what Kat Kerr is saying is real. Make it real to me as well. because You do not have any favorites. I thank you in advance for showing me. 
 QUESTIONS:
Do you believe that heaven is a real place?

What part of the video impacted you the most?

I pray something you read or heard touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment