Saturday, March 5, 2016

THANKFUL

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1


Hello Women of Valour,

Today I am very thankful so I wanted to share this poem I wrote.

THANKFUL
by Andrea Monroe

Thankful for another day to get it right
Thankful for another day to say "I love you"
Thankful for another day to do it differently
Thankful for another day to apologize
Thankful for anther day to be forgive

Thankful for my my life
Thankful for my spouse
Thankful for my home
Thankful for transportation
Thankful for employment

Thankful for family
Thankful for friends
Thankful for associates
Thankful for co-workers
Thankful for enemies

Thankful for food
Thankful for water
Thankful for clothes
Thankful for shoes
Thankful for another breath

Thankful for peace
Thankful for joy
Thankful for love
Thankful for power
Thankful for freedom

Thankful most of all for My Father and 
Thankful for Jesus the Christ and
Thankful for the Holy Spirit
Thankful I accepted the free gift of salvation
Thankful for EVERYTHING given to me

Today, I am looking at my life and back to where I came from. I am truly blessed and thankful for each day. I am walking further and further away from the little girl and woman I used to be. I am walking closer and closer to my destiny each and every day. Do not get me wrong I have not forgotten where I came from. I am choosing not to live there any longer. My past has had it's turn with keeping me in prison. Now I am choosing to look to my future and continuously walking in my freedom. 

This song has and continue to motivate me. I hope it does the same for you.
Link to video:https://youtu.be/Jr78vtLPMTo 

Prayer: Holy Spirit, I do have things in my life to be thankful for. Help me shake my past and know that you have a plan for my life. 

 QUESTIONS:
What do you have to be thankful for today? 



I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

2 comments:

  1. Um, this. 100% yes. Just yes. I love the "thankful for another chance to apologize" part. Takes humility to see a need for that but that is really great! I have another day to make things right with someone... Life is fleeting. Be thankful. Wow. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rayven,

      Definitely "thankful" glad you were blessed by the words.

      Delete