Tuesday, September 1, 2015

CHOOSE: POISON OR ANTIDOTE

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1


        Seeds or words are the start of everything. Our words are used to show us where we have been, where we are, and where we are going. What we plant in seeds/words is what will grow. If we plant positive words then positive words will grow. If we plant negative words then negative words will grow. This is a VERY simple concept but in reality, it was VERY hard for me to understand. I had to ask: Why? It was because of ALL the poison that was in my mindset and thought processes. The poison came from ALL the negative weeds I had planted and allowed others to plant inside me.

How were they planted? They were planted when I thought and spoke negatively about myself. They were planted when others spoke negatively about me. They were even planted when “I thought or felt” others had negative thoughts about me based on their body language or facial expressions. I was in a mental prison created by the devil and me. The beautiful part for the enemy was the fact that I did not know I was in a prison. The prison was created mostly by my own words and thoughts.

My words were very negative. I did not understand that even the negative words that I did not speak outwardly were poisoning my system as well. The weeds I was speaking were growing and taken control in my garden. I was speaking poison or death to myself. You may be identifying with some things I am saying. If you are, I want you to know and understand that there is an answer or antidote for each one of us. HIS name is Jesus Christ!!!

TESTIMONY: My answers were in God’s Word. The POWER of life and death are in the tongue. (Proverbs 18:21) God had to make this verse of HIS Word real to me because I did not believe it. When I looked at my life it was NOT what I desired it to be. I kept saying and doing the same things over and over again but expecting different results. My way had NOT worked at all. So, I had to decide to say and do something different. As you are reading, through this blog, it is my prayer that you will try something different as well.

The Holy Spirit led me to my antidotes and answers. They were verses I knew and some others were new to me. I had to learn and speak a new language. I had to keep speaking the verses over and over and over again. My mindset and thought process were sooooooo warped and the poison was running rampant. I had to fight to even try to believe God’s TRUTH about me. You will have to do the same no matter what issues you are facing. Here are some antidotes I had and still have to apply:

Poison (Weeds)
Antidote (Seeds)
Nobody loves me
My God (Daddy) loves me 
(John 3:16)
I am ugly
I am God’s (Daddy's) masterpiece
(Ephesians 2:10)
I do not belong
I belong to Jesus Christ (Savior)
 (Ephesians 1:6)
I am alone and lonely
My God (Daddy) is ALWAYS with me (Psalm 139:7 - 8)
No one really cares about me
My God (Daddy) cares about me 
(I Peter 5:7)
There is no hope for me
Christ, (Lord) You are my hope 
(Colossians 1:27)
God has abandoned me
My God (Daddy) will never abandon me
(Hebrews 13:8)
I am inadequate (still working on)
I can do everything through Christ (Lord)
(Philippians 4:13)


          The enemy's game has not changed. He wants us to continue to CHOOSE to believe lies instead of God's truth. When you begin to speak the antidote you are choosing to agree and accept who God has created you to be. You are speaking life to yourself instead of accepting death. By coming into agreement with God you have given HIM permission and access to move on your behalf in the situations and circumstances within you and surrounding you. The Holy Spirit will partner with you so you can start living instead of existing in every area of your life. REMEMBER: There is FREEDOM for you in Christ because God's plan for you has NEVER changed!!               (Jeremiah 29:11)!!

Prayer: Holy Spirit, I choose to believe the antidote which is God’s Word instead of the poison I have accepted as my truth. Help me speak and believe God’s Truth about me!

Question:
What poison have you believed as the truth and/or
what antidote have you chosen to apply in your life?

I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or email me privately at
www.womenofvalour15@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment