Tuesday, June 14, 2016

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE CROSS?

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1


Hello Women of Valour,

It has been a little while since I have written. There has been a lot on my plate. Just like ALL of you. As women, we juggle a great deal of tasks. I am VERY thankful for each one of you. There has been a couple of things that God has been dealing with me on. If you have been following this blog you know I am going to share. The way in which I will share will be different moving forward. I am still going to write this blog and share. However, God has opened up another avenue in which we can share with each other.

God has been dealing with me on fear. Specifically, fear of failure and fear of success. One deals with  NOT moving forward because I believed I would fail. So I was stuck there for many years. Now I am overcoming the fear of success. Which means I wouldn't push myself to achieve more because of more responsibility and expectations placed upon me. So I was stuck.

In both cases the outcome was the same. I just thought this is just the way I am but God has and is showing me that HE has a purpose and plan for my life. I have to choose to walk with HIM through this process. HE has the same for each one of you as well. As I stated, God has been dealing with me. He led me to speak to two incredible Women of God who were able to speak life and truth to me. As you know, Women of Valour is all about setting the captives FREE and for women to walk in their freedom in Christ. Christ is the center of ALL.

I made this video on Sunday after church. I encountered some technical difficulties trying to upload to our new YouTube channel. But God here it is:
Link to Video:https://youtu.be/dp52bGPo_U8 

As I stated in the video, I have set up a 'Closed group' on Facebook. WOV Releasing the Spirit Within. Our first topic of discussion is fear. Specifically, the Fear of Failure and Fear of Success. These are topics you may be able to identify with. There is safety and help for each one of us. Just like I was hurting and not knowing what was going on. This may be the same for you. Please join us for some open and honest discussions, help, and healing. You are not forced to talk but be a member and read what is posted. Our banner is 'OVERCOMING FEAR WITH TRUTH'!!!

There are 3 ways to join the group:
  1. You can send me a message via the blog.
  2. You can send me a message via Facebook. Andrea E Monroe
  3. You can respond to my Facebook post for this blog.
  4. You can send me a google+ message. 
I also talked about our new YouTube Channel: WOV Releasing the Spirit Within. Same name as the Closed group on Facebook. I am SUPER EXCITED!!! I have done a couple of videos already entitled.
"Christ is the Center"
"Labels"

God wants to use these technologies to set the captives free. It is my prayer that you will join us in these 2 new ventures.

Prayer: Father God, thank you for opening doors to set me free in areas that I am bound. I thank You for Your death on the Cross just for me. Thank You for showing me Your Love for me in a VERY REAL way on the cross.
  
 QUESTIONS:
What are you going to do with the Cross of Jesus?  

I pray something you read or heard touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment