Tuesday, May 31, 2016

CHRIST JESUS IS...

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1

Hello Women of Valour,

I read Proverbs 8 and was blown away. This is actually in the Bible. The creation story all over again in 10 verses. I am still blown away by them. I hope they blow you away too. Or at least give you a greater perspective or vision for who God and Jesus really are in your life.

Here are the verses:


22 “The Lord formed me from the beginning,
    before he created anything else.
23 I was appointed in ages past,
    at the very first, before the earth began.
24 I was born before the oceans were created,
    before the springs bubbled forth their waters.
25 Before the mountains were formed,
    before the hills, I was born—
26 before he had made the earth and fields
    and the first handfuls of soil.
27 I was there when he established the heavens,
    when he drew the horizon on the oceans.
28 I was there when he set the clouds above,
    when he established springs deep in the earth.
29 I was there when he set the limits of the seas,
    so they would not spread beyond their boundaries.
And when he marked off the earth’s foundations,
30 I was the architect at his side.
I was his constant delight,
    rejoicing always in his presence.
31 And how happy I was with the world he created;
    how I rejoiced with the human family!

As I read these verses I became more and more EXCITED by the words and the pictures they were painting in my mind. At the end, I began to question who or what is this verse talking about? I looked at the top of the chapter and read "Wisdom Calls for a Hearing". But as I read the words Christ came to my mind. Christ being with God as HE created everything. He was watching everything that God was doing. 

Let me share my excitement with each one of you. 
vs 22: Just as Wisdom was formed from the beginning. God also formed me and you. 

Some Scriptures came to my mind:
I had to look up these verses for me to begin to understand what was being downloaded into me. Jesus was the Lamb that was slain before the beginning of anything. GOD the FATHER, GOD the SON, and GOD the HOLY SPIRIT was together before anything was made. I cannot and will not try to explain this but I can say that OUR GOD IS AWESOME!!!

Prayer: Father God, thank you for the gift of salvation and forgiveness You have given to me through Jesus Christ. Thank You for showing me Your Love for me in a VERY REAL way on the cross.
  
 QUESTIONS:
Who is Jesus to you today?

Will you share HIS Gift with another person?

I pray something you read or heard touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

2 comments:

  1. Don't know how I missed this, but WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a WOW for me as I reread it today!!! Truth is ABSOLUTE no matter what or when!!! I am in AWE of OUR DADDY GOD!!! Thank you for your comment, Cryss.

      Andrea

      Delete