Monday, May 2, 2016

AMAZING LOVE

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1

Hello Women of Valour,

There is an AMAZING LOVE that I have found that I want to share with each one of you. 

HE IS
by Andrea Monroe

HE is the Love my life
HE is the lover of my soul
HE is the One that never leaves me
HE is the One that ALWAYS cares

HE is Best Friend
HE is my  Husband
HE is my Father
HE is my Comforter

HE is my Deliverer 
HE is my Healer
HE is my Peace
He is my Joy

HE is my Truth
HE is my strong Tower
HE is Way Maker 
HE is Freedom 

HE is my King
HE is my Savior
HE is My Lord
HE is my Teacher

I am sharing God my Father
I am sharing JESUS the Christ
I am sharing The Holy Spirit
I am sharing the One I know personally

As I was having my devotion time, I reflected back over this past week. There was an Our daily Bread Devotional on Thursday that has resonated with me. It is called An Amazing Love. (Please read it.) When I read it on Thursday. A song came to my mind: Amazing Love. I just sung the chorus and kept it moving. But today the song hit me as I read the devotional again. The video clip for this video is from the movie The Passion of the Christ. If you have not seen it please watch it. Here is the video for the song and clips from the movie:
Link to Video: https://youtu.be/3PFY3AdaOt4

I watched The Passion of the Cross movie 3 different times at the movie theater. The first two times I watched it I cried and cried as I watched him being beaten, carrying the cross, nailed to the cross, and hung on the cross. The third time was the charm. I cried the same way but this time as I watched him hanging on the cross. God showed me that HIS heart was hanging on the cross just for me. He showed me that HIS L-O-V-E was given for me.  I saw this video this morning and I still saw love hanging on the cross just for me.

Jesus was thinking about us on that day and at that moment as HIS Body was in the worst kind of pain imaginable. God thought about us before creation. He knew we were going to need to be saved, delivered, set free, and most of all LOVED! So, Our FATHER sent HIS only Son to save, rescue, deliver, set free, etc each one of us. HIS AMAZING LOVE IS for us individually and to be shared with others.

Prayer: Father, thank you for loving me the way that You do each and every day. Jesus, thank You for giving Your life for mine. Holy Spirit, thank You for being my Comforter and Teacher. I choose this day to believe in Your Love for me.

QUESTIONS:
Do you really believe that God loves you?

How do you really know that God loves you?

I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

3 comments:

  1. His Love is unending and unconditional. I am eternally grateful. Thank you for sharing. Continue walking in the purpose God has for you. God bless you, Woman of Valour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIS LOVE is AMAZING on each and every level!!! Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE HIM, because HE first LOVED ME.

    ReplyDelete