Tuesday, January 5, 2016

WHO ARE YOU?

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1

What is the first words that come to your mind when you are asked the question: Who are you? Is it your status or position? Is it your marital status? Is it your parental status? When I used to hear this question I would ramble off an answer. But if I was truthful with myself; I REALLY did not know who I was or why I was here? I would think about the question even a few days later but then I would just shrug it off and forget it. I did this because with all of my searching I still did not have an answer. This may be where you find yourself today. I have GREAT NEWS for you!! If you have accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior. The answer to this question is: I am a Child of God!!! This answer and these 6 words will bring comfort to you. They will work in the most turbulent of times and also the most triumphant of times in your life.

Whatever you are going through God is trying to remind you that You are HIS. HE wants you to KNOW and BELIEVE that you are HIS. If you find that many things are going well in your life right now. God is showing you that you are HIS as well. I have found in my own life that my own voice and the voice of others including my enemy can deter me from moving forward. I cannot be stagnant and just stand still. I am either moving toward something or further away from something. In this case SOMEONE. This is the same with you, What is keeping you from moving forward with your ideas and plans this year? (Read "Whose Voice Are You Listening To" or "Cleaning Up From Inside To Outside" post)

As I was studying, I came across these verses that blessed my socks off. It was Isaiah 43:10, 13:
"But you are my witnesses, O Israel!" says the Lord.
"You are my servant.
You (Andrea) have been chosen to know ME, believe in ME,
and understand that I alone am God.
There is no other God -
There never has been and there never will be."
"From eternity to eternity I am God.
No one can snatch anyone (Andrea) out of my hand.
No one can undo what I have done.

So when I read these verses, I started thinking about ALL the times I have felt down on myself and other people coming down on me. I thought about the people of Israel who were God's chosen people (HIS CHILDREN). But now, since I have accepted Jesus as my Savior, I am NOW today, this very moment in time, HIS CHILD too. I am a child of the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! I do not have to stay in darkness. I do not have to hold my head down. I do not have to be ashamed of my past. I don't have to lock myself away anymore. I AM FREE!!! 

Start believing something new today about YOU!

!
You may have heard and are now hearing many negatives thoughts about yourself. Well, God sent me tell or remind you of HIS truths about you. This is the TRUTH of who you are WOMAN OF VALOUR:
  • I am a child of God today. (John 1:12)
  • I am an heir. (Galatians 4:6 - 7)
  • I am complete today. (Colossians 2: 9-10)
  • I am wonderfully and fearfully made today. (Psalm 139: 18)
  • I am loved today. (Romans 5:5)
  • I am accepted today. (Ephesians 1: 5-6)
  • I am significant today. (Jeremiah 29:11)
  • I am never alone or lonely today. (Hebrews 13:5)
  • I am forgiven today. (Colossians 1: 13-14)
To find more TRUTH statements about who you truly are today as a child of God. Click here

Let me tell you that you will have to keep speaking these truths to yourself over and over again. It is not a one time fix. These are continuous medicine statements like multi-vitamins for your soul. You must speak them even when you hear the opposite of what you are speaking. As you speak them God will begin to change your mindset because you are speaking HIS Words.

If you cannot believe any of them about yourself pick one or two of them and ask God to make them real to you. If you believe most of them about yourself but are struggling with one or two ask God to make them real to you. 

Please listen to more encouraging truth: 

https://soundcloud.com/womenofvalour15/who-are-you-blog-1
  

QUESTIONS:
Do you believe who you are a child of God
Have you accepted the fact that God created you and you are AMAZING to HIM? BELIEVE IT!

I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment