Tuesday, August 4, 2015

GOD'S MASTERPIECE

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1

I have posted a video which was shown by Pastor Jeff and it REALLY spoke to me. It speaks about how we are God's masterpiece. It is a very real life example of us in this Christian walk. It deals with the prisons/lies that Jesus Christ died to set you and I free from. God loves each of us because HE CREATED US!!!







Prayer: Father, show me that I am Your original masterpiece. Help me fight the lies I have believed about myself.

Questions:
  1. What lies have you believed about who God created you to be?
  2. What truth did you hear God speak to you though this video?

3 comments:

  1. Wow... I really can't even fully articulate how much this is doing right now. I have seen this video before at the church I now attend and it brought me to tears then and kept me blinking them back this time. I have been struggling with different things lately and have been hearing (from God through different mediums) a lot of similar truths-- that I'm His masterpiece, that I'm good enough, accepted, etc. I'm still grappling with accepting this and your words truly encouraging. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening RJ, You are welcome!!! You are truly the reason this ministry exists. God is trying to set you free from the prison of lies you have believed. I understand the lies and the prison. But just as Jesus set me free, HE is going to do the same for you. Thank you sooooo much for sharing. You are encouraging me to continue to write.

    BTW, how did you hear about my blog? FB, friend, etc.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly believe this is a Godsend. It's really awesome. I look forward to future posts and subjects! I'm glad I could be of some encouragement too! I found out from you; you text me about it =]. Keep writing, keep posting.

    ReplyDelete