Tuesday, July 12, 2016

SELF TALK SERIES: FEAR

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1

Hello Women of Valour,


As I thought about and began to write this blog post. These explanations came to my mind for F.E.A.R.

False means something is NOT true. If it is false then it is a lie. But we can choose to believe the lie as our truth. I did it for many many years. This may be where you find yourself today. Whatever and wherever you find yourself is a new place to speak life to you. 

Evidence is what is presented to you in the mirror through your eyes or someone else's. The evidence can present a true or false picture of who you really are or want to become. The presentation or evidence is what you choose to believe. In a courtroom, the prosecution and the defense can present the exact same evidence in two different ways. Question the evidence that is presented to you. Is it the truth or a lie?

Appearing is what you see when you look in the mirror of your life. It is the words you have spoken in your past to your future. Your current place in life is what you have spoken in your past. It is also the words you are currently speaking into your future. Are you speaking life or death right now? Think about your words, don't just speak. They are painting a picture of your future which will appear.

Real is what is true or perceived as truth or true to you. What is real to you can be the truth or an actual lie that you are believing as your truth. For example: You look in the mirror and you see a failure or a success. Whichever one you see is actually real to you. Is the picture real or just perceived by you?

When we are dealing with FEAR it seems VERY REAL to us. Fear is used as a tool by our enemy to keep us paralyzed or bound in an area(s) within us. When you are walking in fear think of the picture as you. Fear keeps you from seeing yourself accomplishing the dreams and visions God has planned for and placed inside of you. But we have to choose to have faith or doubt. This a formula that is helping me:

Faith = Belief = Trust that God Can
Doubt = Unbelief = Fearful that God Cannot
(You can actually bounce back and forth between these two.)

TESTIMONY: I am walking through a place right now where I can choose to be fearful or trust. I have chosen to trust God to show me my next step. Is it scary? Yes. Am I fearful? Yes sometimes. Do I choose to truth God as HE shows me my next step? Yes. I am leaning on My Daddy because HE has the answers to my questions. I do not. Is there peace within me? Yes. The Holy Spirit keeps reminding me that My Daddy has NOT given me a spirit of fear. (II Timothy 1:7) I am AMAZED at how HE truly is My Keeper.

Jude 24 (NLT)
Now ALL glory to God, who is able to keep you, (Andrea) from falling away 
and will bring you, (Andrea) with great joy into HIS glorious presence without a single fault. (Emphasis Added)

Women of Valour, God is Your Keeper whether you are going though a storm or on the mountaintop right now. God is able to keep you. Fear can grip you in the storm when you choose to believe the storm will never end. Fear can grip you on the mountaintop when you choose to believe you will fall off at any moment. Whatever way you speak and believe about your current state is the truth to you. 

We have to do something different because if we do not we will continue to get the same result we have always gotten. We have to start to look at the positive sides of the "what ifs" that are keeping us bound. Instead of thinking, speaking, and believing that things are going to go wrong try thinking, speaking, and believing that things are going to go better than you planned.

What if ____________________________ (think, speak, and believe something positive)

Allow God to change your thoughts and words. You will become a new person and come into agreement with the plan God has for you instead of coming against the plan. (Romans 12:2) How does that sound to you? I know it sounds good to me. But it requires work on our parts to come into agreement and walk in our Freedom in Christ!!!



Stop allowing fear to stop you 
from showing the world 
who you actually are!!!
-Andrea Monroe

I LOVE YOU, LADIES
BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!!

******************
PRAYER: Daddy, we come against any fear in our lives that are hindering us from walking in who we truly are. Let your Word come alive to and within each one of us like never before. Show us that You have given us Your Love, Power, and self control!!! Open our eyes, ears, and heart to see and listen to You. Holy Spirit, heal the broken, painful, and dark places inside of us. We touch and agree with You, Holy Spirit, for the testimony that we can share concerning the new freedom You have given us. In Jesus' Name, Amen!!!

QUESTIONS:

What are you thinking, believing and saying about you?

Will you continue to allow fear to stop you? 

I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment