Thursday, July 21, 2016

INSPIRATION


Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1
FEELING BLESSED!!!

Today, July 21, is the 1st Anniversary of Women of Valour Ministries and blog. I am in AWE of what God has and is doing in me. I am also in awe of the testimonies I have received. I am humbled that Our Mighty God and Father would use me as HIS vessel. Freedom is attainable for each one of us. I am thankful to and for God choosing to speak to each of you women and some men through this ministry. HE is definitely bringing HIMSELF Glory!!!


Link to Video: https://youtu.be/AWYM0AesxPY 



To Accept Jesus Christ Pray this Prayer:
Prayer: Holy Spirit, I need a Savior, Jesus Christ. I openly confess that I am a sinner and need a Savior. I am asking You to forgive me of all my sins and come into my heart. As I am confessing with my mouth and believing in my heart that Jesus Christ is the Lord who came to this earth, died, and was resurrected on the third day. I choose today to receive you into my heart according to Romans 10: 9 - 10. I choose to trust you with my life. 

If you prayed this prayer and believed it about you. Welcome to the family!!! Tell someone about your decision to accept Jesus Christ.

*****************

PRAYER: Holy Spirit, I thank You for your women and men who are following your lead through this ministry. Lord, bless each one of us with direction to fulfill Your Will for our lives. Let your Word come alive to and within each one of us like never before. Show us that You have never left us or forsaken us. That we are Your children and You have a plan, purpose and destiny for each one of us. Holy Spirit, heal the broken, painful, and dark places inside of us. We touch and agree with You, Holy Spirit, for the testimony that we can share concerning the new freedom You have given us. In Jesus' Name, Amen!!!

QUESTIONS:
Are you willing to allow Jesus to walk you through the dark painful places and heal you?

Will you choose to speak and believe God's Words about you?

I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment