Sunday, October 16, 2016

SELF TALK SERIES: TRASH TO TREASURE (PART 1)

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1


2 Corinthians 4:7

Women of Valour,

This post is designed to encourage, uplift, empower, and equip you with truth. GOD LOVES YOU!!!

TESTIMONY: As I watched this video it blessed me. God used it to showed me even more where HE has brought me from. God does NOT have favorites. HE wants to do the same for each one of us. It is my prayer that something you hear will bless you as well.

WOV, You are a treasure 
because 
Jesus Christ GAVE HIS LIFE just for you!!!
(John 3:16)

Links given in video: 
Stop allowing fear to stop you 
from showing the world 
who you actually are!!!
-Andrea Monroe

I LOVE YOU, LADIES
BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER COMPREHEND!!!

******************
PRAYER: Daddy, Open our eyes to see ourselves the way You see us. Give us the strength to bring our own and other people's problems to You instead of allowing the words to fester inside of us. Father, we cannot solve their problems we cannot even solve our own. We need You and Your wisdom to help us. Let your Word come alive to and within each one of us like never before. It is Your Word that we need to change our perspective and situations. Show us that we are made wonderfully complex by You! Open our eyes, ears, and heart to see and listen to You. Holy Spirit, heal the broken, painful, and dark places inside of us. We touch and agree with You, Holy Spirit, for the testimony that we can share concerning the new perspectives You have given us. In Jesus' Name, Amen!!!

QUESTIONS:

What are you thinking, believing, and saying to you?

Who are you allowing to dump their trash on and into you? 

I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YES, You are in more ways than I can count!!! You truly are my Mother-in-Love!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treasure to God! No better! I've had plenty of trashed dumped on me, by myself and others. No more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Praise the Lord!!! I was wavering as to whether or not to post this video to the blog!!! I am soooo thankful that I listened to the Holy Spirit instead of going on my own wisdom!!! To GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

      So glad you are choosing NOT to be anyone's garbage can including your own!!!

      Delete