Sunday, August 14, 2016

BLESSINGS OF GOD

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1
Women of Valour, 
You and I are 
PURPOSED AND DESTINED FOR GREATNESS!!!
Choose to BELIEVE!!!

I know it has been a while since we have had contact via our blog. But I have been praying for all of you. I wanted to share how God has been blessing me exponentially. You have heard the saying: "when it rains it pours". Well, that is what is happening to me right now but it is raining blessings. As I typed that last sentence Canton Jones song "Window Over Your Head" started playing inside me.  I used to listen to and sing this song ALL the time. I pray the words are life giving to you as well.
Click for Video: https://youtu.be/8QqMershcak

TESTIMONY: (Malachi 3: 10) I was giving of my time, talent, and treasure as my tithe but not seemingly seeing any fruit produced in my own life. I was speaking and singing life giving words but still no fruit. As I look back now. I see the blessings of God that were manifested in my life then. I had a place to live while I recovered from a divorce. God gave me a job where I grew more in the knowledge of who HE was and is. God provided transportation for me. God used me in ministry to the Youth and Women and even in Prayer. HE had me form some AMAZING relationships with people. HE even had me travel during that time frame with minimum cost to me. I wanted the overflow BUT my mindset was not built up yet to handle the overflow. But now God is producing phenomenally in my life. The funny curious part was the fact that I was being blessed then but could not see it. There is ALWAYS a part for us to play in the blessings.

If you can identify with my testimony. Take a good look around you and start to thank God for the little blessings HE has in your life now. Maybe just maybe HE wants to grow you up in your mindset to believe the GREAT things HE has purposed for you. If you are already walking in the overflow I am PRAISING GOD with you. You and I must understand that God wants us to play a part in walking into our OVERFLOW and FREEDOM!!!

God is TRULY showering me with blessings during this season of my life.
  • God is growing me up and closer to HIM in my walk with Christ.
  • God is expanding the vision for Women of Valour.
  • God is birthing the twin ministry which is Warriors for Christ. 
  • God has given me a promotion at work.
  • God has opened the door for me to return to the Air Force Reserves.
  • God is showing and sharing with me more of who I am as HIS child. 
  • God is making HIMSELF gi-normous in my sight. (Yes, I made up a word.)
  • God is reminding me and confirming things in a multitude of ways. 
Can I tell you WOV that these things are NOT just for me but for ALL of us. Since I am being blessed please open your hearts, minds, and hands to receive the blessings that God has for you. 
  • God has promotions for each one of you.
  • God has expanded visions for each one of you.
  • God has deeper depths that HE wants to show and take each one of you.
  • God wants to make HIMSELF bigger to each one of you.
  • God is reminding and confirming some things to each one of you. 
I was reading the entire chapter of Acts 10 last night. I read Acts 10:34 - 36 where Peter gets a revelation: "I see very clearly that God shows no favoritism. In every nation HE accepts those who fear HIM and do what is right. This is the message of the good news for the people of ISRAEL-that there is peace with God through Jesus Christ who is Lord of all."

Jesus Christ gave HIS life for each and everyone of us. There is no BIG "I" and little "u". There is ONLY God 's children. We have to love and lift up one another. It is easy to tear down but seemingly harder to build up. This is why this ministry exists: to build up.

The WOV ministry taglines are:
 #LoveofGod and 


The Vision and Purpose of this ministry are centered around these two REAL concepts. This is what God had and has planned for us as HIS children. HE never designed us to live in prisons but yet we are choosing in many cases to live there. HE designed us to walk in our Freedom.

Why? Because of the Self Talk Series. (Check it out.)

For those of you who have not visited our YouTube Channel.


Please comment and subscribe 
PRAYER: Holy Spirit, I thank You for opening the windows of heaven and pouring me out a blessing that I do not have room enough to receive. Thank you for the overflow You have planned for me. Help me change my thoughts, speech, and actions toward the blessings You have already given me. Open my eyes to see Your surprises each and every day. Show me that I am Your Daughter today and You are MY Father. Help me believe You have a plan, purpose and destiny for me. I come into agreement with You, Holy Spirit, for the overflow in my life in Christ. In Jesus' Name, Amen!!!
QUESTIONS:
Can you see the blessings of God in your life?

What are some of the ways God is blessing you right now?

I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment