Saturday, April 1, 2017

SEIZE THE MOMENT NOW

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1


Hello Women of Valour,

Why is it that things have to get to a place of detriment before we change in an area?

Normal day-to-day operations, we are planning our next business meeting, next girl's night, day off, vacation, etc. But are you planning on being a healthier version of you? We can put off and put off things until just the right time.

Watch the video to find out why it does not work.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/1fMO8VvJUbI

Bible Verses:

Philippians 4:13 - I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.

Joel 2:25 - Restore what the cankerworm has eaten

Ephesians 5:16 - Redeem the time

Romans 12:2 - Renew my mind. (Transform the way I think)

I Corinthians 6:19 - The temple of the Holy Spirit

Colossians 1:27 -Christ in me the hope of glory


Please hear me when you read this:


Prayer: Lord, help me seize the moments in my life. Help me be a reflection of you spiritually and physically. Holy Spirit, help me use the practical ways and resources to seize the moments You have given me. In Jesus' Name. Amen.


Question:
In what area, do you need to seize the moment?

Who are you representing?

It is my prayer that something you saw or read today 
will touch your heart and bring you closer to Daddy God!!!
Please leave a comment or Email me.

2 comments:

  1. "Seize the Moment",indeed. When we look at all the examples set before us,throughout the Bible, there are blueprints for us to follow in our christian journeys. Knowing fully that we serve the same God Who led, ruled and abides in all of our lives. And because He never fails, what do you have to lose? Jesus never fails, but man will fail you frequently. His mercy endures Forever. "What did you say"? Something told you? That something is the still, anointed, powerful voice of The Spirit,that longs for your undivided attention. I know that many others,along with myself has suffered unnecessarily; for all the times we failed to brake,surrender and follow the Lord. Instead we leaned to our own understandings. Instead of taking heed to the Lord's words and instructions. We shamefully fell prey to the devils tactics and devices. So grateful for God's tender unction, grace, patience and forgiveness. "PRICELESS". "Seizing the moment, may very well save your life." Please Surrender and Win. Praying for you and me,always. #TrinityLove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sweet Pastor,

      Thank you for your comment and words of encouragement. Yes, leaning to my own understanding gets me into trouble. But following HIS leading brings me comfort even in the midst of my not understanding and even when I can't see the end result. We walk by faith and not by sight is resonating with me.

      Delete