Saturday, December 31, 2016

MY VERY OWN COLLATERAL BEAUTY

Welcome to Women of Valour which is about
YOU
experiencing your freedom in Christ, being set free,
experiencing the love of God, and opening your blinded eyes
Isaiah 61:1




For those Prayer Warriors who stood on the wall for me concerning the entering into eternity of my Father. I want to thank you from the depths of my heart. God heard and answered your prayers. Here is the test and testimony that came from and through the struggle.

I watched Collateral Beauty tonight. It is a Phenomenal movie and I would encourage you to see it if you have not. 


It takes God to take a tragic/negative situation and turn it into a positive one. Only HE can do that. 

This is what God did for me to reveal HIS Collateral Beauty!


Prayerfully, God will use this video to minister healing and wholeness to you in the midst of the situation you are in.

The 2 keys are:

  1. Choose to forgive because you cannot get the time back that unforgiveness steals.
  2. Choose to stop playing the blame game because it is designed for us to lose.
REMEMBER:
God sees you!!! 
(Genesis 16:13)

Prayer: Holy Spirit, help me really KNOW and UNDERSTAND that Daddy God REALLY does see me and what I am going through. Make Genesis 16:13 real in my life.

QUESTION:
Who/what do you need to forgive to get unstuck?

I pray something you read touched your heart to walk closer to God. 
Please share a comment or Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment